

One night @ 2am while coming back from a friends house , I was pulled over by a State Trooper, I'm sure you all know that feeling of seeing those lights in your mirror and realize you are getting pulled over!!! He asked for lic. n reg. , claims I didn't come to a complete stop. He then takes my info, starts to walk back to his car....stops, turns back around to me and shines his light in my face and he says "HEY, YOU LIKE SOCKS? YOU GOT ANY SOCKS??" he shines the light on my socks now, shines on me, my socks, I have this "whats with all these questions, who are you, what is going on here" look on my face..He says "I'm a sock sisters hubby" (i'm not mentioning any names here), "nice socks and have a nice night". I sat there for a minute, and said, what just happend here? Thank God I rocked my knee high socks that night. Shout out to the sock sisters state trooper hubby and sock sister...you know who you are...

I was also wearing those socks when I met up with Sock Sisters Sandy and Amanda from California.
;-)
ReplyDeletelove ya!
=) <3 u too
ReplyDeletehow do i follow or add you? lol
ReplyDelete