
Out of a sea of Phishheads, "HERECOMESTHESOCKSSSSS CHRISSYYYY", i TURN AND i SAW YOUUUU WITH ticket Stub in YoUr HanDD!! A sock sister spotted my socks and then realized it was me =)

I'm lookin for this dude! Did You See HIm there?? know him? ~ Spank you, spank you very much...

I love meeting new people everywhere I go. While lucky enough to be working for Phish at Superbball, I met so many awesome people, recruited many sock sisters, one in particular, I called her, the peapods sister, (sung to the tune of wolfman's brother) As I was standing by watching the runners in the Runaway Jim Memorial 5k Road Race , I hear someone in the race running over the bridge, screaming "SOCKS, HEARTS, LIGHTNING BOLTS, SKULLS, HERECOMESTHESOCKSSSS, it wasn't until she came over to me after the race, I realized who she was. "I am the peapods sister" and also a camper in the VIP section I was working in. I wore a different pair of socks each day, the phamily got to know me as the sock sister that I am <3


No comments:
Post a Comment